Saturday, September 1, 2007

Nana's Birthday & the Unexpected Guest



Dear Nana,
"I loved making your birthday cake, and I love how you always play those dolls with me. Love - love Nana. Happy Birthday!" Love, Elizabeth
"Happy B-Day Nana! I'm glad that you liked your cake (with sand, water, Jesus signs, butterflies, flowers, and 'Happy B-Day Nana' for decorations) that we worked hard on. I love you." Love, Katherine
Nana, thank your for sharing your special day with us!
______________________________________
As part of the post-party ritual, I was picking up toys from the pool. Suddenly, I heard a "ribbit" followed by a plop. "Princess" had made a late appearance at the party. Perhaps she enjoyed having the pool all to herself. The chase then began as Daddy Gatti has always loved his frogs. In the end, Elizabeth takes after her daddy. "Princess" was spared from ingesting too much chlorine. I suppose that by naming her Princess she was able to avoid the kiss!

No comments: