Monday, December 17, 2007

Award Winning Poem

Congratulations to Katherine for winning the Young Author's Contest for her grade two years in a row. Last year it was a story about spending a week with Jesus. This year, a Christmas poem that I would like to share with all of you.

Merry people
Exciting carolers
Really special holiday
Ready to open presents
You better go to sleep on Christmas Eve!

Christ Jesus was born.
Ho Ho Ho!
Rudolph
Interesting gifts
Snowflakes falling
Trust in God
Many surprises
A Secret Santa
Saint Nick


Katherine promises her daddy that it is a poem even if it does not rhyme.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan,

I was so happy to see your blog address on your Christmas card. I have been meaning to call for so long-- I apologize for the delay. Our thoughts and prayers have been with you, Rebecca, and your entire family each and every day.

I can't believe how grown-up and beautiful all three girls are. I remember at my wedding when Katherine was just Rebecca's size.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. I promise to be in touch soon.

I love you, Molly